New Orleans - 3 Day PWG?

Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Tue Oct 8 09:17:13 EDT 1996

Randy,
I would feel more comfortable if people in the Printer Working Group had
some time to review the internet draft before posting it to the IETF. Are you
trying to meet some checkpoint dictated by the IETF in your schedule?
What would happen if we let people have a 1 week review period then
posted the internet draft the week of the New Orleans meeting?
Lloyd