Internet Printing on the agenda -Reply

Scott Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Fri Oct 25 11:21:49 EDT 1996

I will be posting the working paper ideas to the PWG server before the
meeting.

Scott I.

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com

Harry Lewis wrote (in response to a Scott Isaacson message):

> This is not a minor topic! I think we should start with high level
> reviews of the goals as well as any proposals. Especially in light of
> the press release, I think we should start ASAP.

How about starting off by reading any and all documentation on this new
proposal well in advance of the New Orleans meeting?

It would seem like we could shave off several hours of introductory
discourse if the LDPA docs were made available as soon as possible.

	...jay