New Orleans Agenda

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Tue Oct 29 11:35:43 EST 1996

Don,

I have no problem with starting the meetings at 8:00 AM, but call out
for food in New Orleans?  (No one will believe we proposed this!!!)

One suggestion, since Jay Martin has difficulty with early morning
meetings, I am willing to swap his morning session for the
afternoon.  I also suggest then to start both meetings at 8:00 AM.
Especially since the Friday meeting will end at 3:00.

Don wrote:
OK guys, we gotta put 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound day.
Here's my shot at it.  I have the Printer MIB as a high
priority item so other things might get delayed if we
simply must spend more time on it.  I think we really need
to get started a little early so I am proposing a 8AM start.
What do you think?

Thursday
8:00 - 9:00 PWG Administrivia, introductions, next meeting
                etc.
9:00 - Noon PMP
Noon - 1PM  Lunch
1PM - 6PM   Internet printing
                  - Scott Isaacson - goals, etc
                  - Salutation
                  - IBM Internet Division
                  - others
(The 6PM time could be extended if the room is available
from the hotel and we call out for food (in New Orleans?)

Friday
8:30 - 10AM  Sense
10AM - Noon  JMP
Noon - 1PM   Lunch