PWG "netprint" subdirectory

Harry Lewis harryl at vnet.ibm.com
Tue Oct 29 18:54:20 EST 1996

After conferring with Underscore about the directory structure of the PWG
FTP server, I have created a peer directory to snmpmib called netprint
as the root directory for the Inter/Intra-net printing standards topic.

I have posted highlevel material related to IBM's Hyertext Print Protocol
proposal in a subdirectory called htpp. This material is posted for your
review prior to our presentation in New Orleans and is intended as our
initial contribution to the internet printing standards effort.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems