Propsal for a new PrtChannelType value

Scott A. Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Wed Oct 30 16:27:18 EST 1996

I want to make a formal proposal to add a new PrtChannelType value:

chNDPS

I don't care what the actual enum value is.  The last one not taken
appears to be 43.

Any objections?

Below is the prtChannelInformation keyword(s) for this new channel
type.

chNDPS(43),
                      -- prtChannelInformation keywords:
                      --   Printer Agent name
                      --     Keyword:       "PA"
                      --     Syntax:        Name
                      --     Status:        Mandatory
                      --     Multiplicity:  Single
                      --   There must be exactly one PA entry.

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com