Printer MIB Implementation Experience

Caruso,Angelo Angelo_Caruso at wb.xerox.com
Wed Nov 6 09:37:44 EST 1996

Tom,

I have update the table below to reflect currently shipping Xerox products.

Thanks,
Angelo

----------
From: Tom Hastings
To: Angelo Caruso at wb.xerox
Subject: Printer MIB Implementation Experience
Date: Tuesday, November 05, 1996 10:02AM

Angelo,

The IETF needs implementation experience.
Which groups did we implement in the following products (see attached
table)?  If you could fill them in and send to the pwg DL by Wednesday
it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom