1394 Print Meeting - Dec 6, 1996

Jeff Schnitzer jds at underscore.com
Thu Nov 14 19:18:29 EST 1996

I am reforwarding Don Wright's message without the referenced
attachments.  Don's message was first rejected due to the length of
original distribution list and then again due to the size of message
with its original attachments.

Please retrieve the referenced documents directly from the Lexmark
FTP server.

/Jeff

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  jds at underscore.com
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com