Interopability Testing

Chuck Adams adamsc at pogo.WV.TEK.COM
Tue Nov 19 12:15:30 EST 1996

Harry Lewis <harryl at VNET.IBM.COM> wrote:

> I've told Lloyd we're "in" for the interoperability testing. I haven't heard
> much since, however. We seem to have a lot going on with BOFs etc. Are we
> still going to do the interoperability testing first week Dec?
>
> My only observation is that Monday 12/2 is not a good day for setup 'cause
> it directly follows  and backs up into the Thanksgiving holiday as far as
> shipping your printer and traveling.
>
> Harry Lewis

Harry,

	Those of us on the West Coast could fly in Monday morning
	and begin setup in the afternoon. As for myself doing this
	cook-off in fewer days is always preferrable. So I would
	like to see plan that calls for setup to start on Tuesday at
	8am and finish Thursday at 5pm.

Chuck Adams
Tektronix, Inc.