Reorganizing the PWG ftp server directory structure

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Nov 21 18:50:11 EST 1996

Jay,

Looks good.

I think that the minutes need a different naming scheme than the papers
that individuals submit.

My only suggestion is that the minutes have file names that have the
full date and day, including the year and that the year be most significant
the month next, and the day last (Big Endian).

We also have the issue that sometimes the minutes are in one file for all
projects, and sometimes separate, making it hard to know whether the
minutes should be in the general directory or in each project directory.

I actually favor having individual reports, so that the minutes should
be in each project sub-directory.  We could go back and split up the few
reports that are combined into separate files.  Its an easy cut and paste
(but copy the attendeeds to each piece).

Thanks for trying to get us organized,
Tom