Jeff Schnitzer jds at underscore.com
Wed Dec 18 13:41:43 EST 1996

Lloyd Young wrote:
> So far I have not received any volunteers to set up the PWG
> meetings in Campbell, CA (Option 2). If someone does not
> volunteer to coordinate/set up these meetings by noon EST
> tomorrow (12/19), we will revert back to having the PWG
> meetings with the 1284 meetings in Miami/Tampa on Feb. 19
> and 20. The interoperability testing would be either the
> week of Jan. 27 or Feb 2.

Lloyd,

What all does someone have to do to set up the meeting?
Reserve a meeting room and a block of rooms at a hotel?

Who usually sets up the meetings?   Campbell, CA should be a
lot easier to find a volunteer for than an off-the-beaten-track
location like Albuquerque.  Need the deadline be so tight?
12 Noon tommorrow makes the real deadline today for people on
the west coast.

Perhaps some company's travel department can be persuaded to
help?  Lexmark's?  ;-)   It really does make sense to hold the
PWG in Campbell right after the interoperability testing.

/Jeff

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  jds at underscore.com
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com