PWG> February Meetings

Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Wed Jan 15 18:34:50 EST 1997

     In reading through Harry's minutes (thank you Harry) and my own notes,
     I am unclear on the actual dates of meetings for February, and would
     appreciate clarification.

     1. PWG notes indicate meeting from 3 to 7 Feb in San Jose
                PMP interoperability testing 3-5 Feb
                IPP     6 Feb
                JMP     7 Feb

     2. PMP notes suggest that compatibility test is four days, that it is
     concerned with testing performed by a maximum of three people from
     each printer (and management system) vendor. The implication is that
     testing is concerned with the individual testing of each candidate
     system/application.

     3. There is no mention of a PMP meeting to discuss either the
     currently active items (explanation and justification of changes from
     RFC1759), or the results/significance of the compatibility test. Such
     a meeting may be considered to follow and be independent of the
     testing itself, being of interest to all PMP participants.

     4. Is the intent therefore not to have a PMP meeting in February? What
     about other PWG projects?

     Bill Wagner, DPI