Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Thu Jan 16 18:26:20 EST 1997

Jim, you are right.  After much discussion, the IPP group which included
almost everyone attending the PMP and JMP groups as well decided to
leave the meetings as planned.  I'm taking that as a group decision (it was
almost unanimous) and proceeding with the dates as previously set.

Don

To: lstein%fapo.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (Larry Stein) @ SMTP
cc: pwg%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP, ipp%pwg.org @
interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP, jmp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP,