PWG> February Agenda

Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Sat Jan 18 10:38:16 EST 1997

I wanted to clarify Don's February Agenda e-mail so there
is no misunderstanding. Feb 3 through 5 are allocated
strictly for Printer MIB interoperability testing. There
will not be any official PWG or PMP meetings these 3 days.
The only people that are involved in the interoperability
testing are people who have products that are being tested
or who have tools that are being used in the testing.
Lloyd