PWG> April Meeting

Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Thu Jan 30 16:59:25 EST 1997

I am having trouble finding hotel space in Austin.  Anyone
object to San Antonio (or Dallas as a last resort)?  No
comments about the dates; we have already been through that
can of worms.

Please don't respond unless you can't deal with the change
in locale.  (We'll have to find a replacement for the
County Line, but....)

Don

* Don Wright (don at lexmark.com)        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *