Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Thu Apr 24 17:30:45 EDT 1997

> Tom Hastings has been working hard to locate a tool that can potentially
> simplify reading and posting messages to various discussion lists.

I guess I don't understand why this is needed.

Would somebody please explain to me (perhaps in private mail) what's
to be gained by using such a tool?  It doesn't appear to me to offer
much functionality over email, and email is surely a lot more tolerant
of network outages/delays.  But it's possible that your email readers
are a lot less capable than the ones I'm accustomed to.

Keith