PWG> IPP in LA

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Oct 31 15:08:22 EST 1997

Don,

Considering that it now looks like we will be finished with the IETF IPP
activities
come December, it was suggested that one day would be sufficient for IPP in
the LA meeting, mainly to discuss any problems etc. that might have arisen
as result of the interoperability testing. We would prefer to keep the
Wednesday slot.

Please give me a suggestion for how you want to update the schedule.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com