Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Nov 13 11:37:12 EST 1997

Don,

Well, ok.  I guess all we can derive from your explanation is that
you want to put all MIBs under one subtree, and other "things" in
other subtrees (eg, IPP under a separate top-level subtree).

I guess that's ok...but I sure would like some idea of what the
other "things" might be.  Either way, your approach is certainly
acceptable.

If there are no substantive objections, we shall assume the
approach described by Don (below).

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --