PWG> Re: SENSE> Re: LA Meeting

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Mon Nov 24 15:02:36 EST 1997

Jay,

Sorry to hear that you cannot attend the meeting.  I was looking forward
to a productive discussion on SENSE and a follow-on to the JMP calls last
week concerning jmJobSubmissionId.  I hope David Kellerman will be able to
attend!

You are correct, though, if IPP does not use the time, it can certainly be
put to good use for JMP and FIN.  We should be able to complete the open
issues on JMP and get a good start on the Finisher MIB.

May I suggest Thursday for FIN and Friday for JMP?

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.