Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jul 2 15:50:14 EDT 1998

All,

As those of you who read the IPP DL has already found out, Keith Moore in
his role as IETF Application Area Director has again raised the objection
that the IPP WG did not follow his advice to use a new dedicated scheme for
IPP in the just finalized drafts, and may now try to block IPP from going
through the IESG, although we had COMPLETE consensus in the IPP WG.

How long are we going to take this behaviour from IETF officials before we
in the PWG get fed up?

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com