Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Aug 7 19:23:24 EDT 1998

All,

Xerox would like to register a number of additional attributes/attribute
values on finishing as extensions to the basic IPP standard.

The proposed extensions are documented and stored in the PWG archive in two
formats:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/PWG-Drafts/pwg-ipp-reg-fxattrs-980807.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/PWG-Drafts/pwg-ipp-reg-fxattrs-980807.rtf.

We would like to have these extensions reviewed in the upcoming meeting in
Toronto. Would would prefer to see them as PWG agreed IPP extensions.

Although not explicitly mentioned in the proposal, the new Job Template
attributes would also have xxx-default and xxx-supported counter parts.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com