PWG> MIBs Meeting Schedule

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Sep 18 10:09:36 EDT 1998

The reason we set this up for Tuesday was as Harry suggested -- it would be
better to do this on an evening when you were fresh, i.e. not after an IPP
meeting.  Since most of the attendees do not attend 1394 meetings, most would be
"fresh"  having it on another day is alright me me, just make sure the meeting
coordinator of Tucson (Alan Berkema) knows to ask for the room on Wednesday or
Thursday evening rather than Tuesday.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

Ron Bergman <rbergma%dpc.com at interlock.lexmark.com> on 09/17/98 04:19:47 PM