Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jun 7 15:21:37 EDT 1999

It would be nice if every one of our projects would have a simple short
indication of the status of each project on the PWG web page.

For example, it would be nice if someone could determine the status of the
Finisher MIB from the PWG web page.

Either it should be added to the Printer MIB section or made a separate
section of the web page.

It would also be helpful if the status of each of the PWG projects were
briefly summarized on the web page.  Such status should be coordinated, so
that the same terminology is being used for each.  For example, for the
Finisher MIB, something like:

The Finisher MIB is an IETF standards track project.  On nn/nn/99, the IETF
printmib WG approved <draft-...> for forwarding to the IESG as a proposed
standard that augments the Printer MIB.

There should be a URL to the current version of the spec referred to in the
status.

Comments.

Tom