PWG> ISTO Agreements

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Wed Jun 30 10:49:33 EDT 1999

Don,

I just received word yesterday from our legal department.  They do not see
any problems with the ISTO agreement.

One item that they did point out...  The Hitachi name can be used, as
stated in the ISTO document, but the Hitachi logo cannot be used without
prior written agreement.  The ISTO document does not mention anything
about the use of logos.  Maybe it should state that the use of logos is
not a part of the agreement.

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions