don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Wed Jan 26 16:26:42 EST 2000

All the discussion about Tokyo has had the IPP meeting at the beginning of the
week.  That was discussed at the last PWG meeting.  The plan was always to have
the 1394 Printing meeting at the end of the week because the 1394 Trade
Association was the following week.  Sorry you missed this.

This is the schedule for Tokyo....

-- Monday, PWG/PWG-C Joint Session and Plenary
-- Tuesday/Wednesday, IPP
-- Thursday, UPDF

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

Robert.Herriot%pahv.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 01/26/2000 03:48:54 PM