Wagner,William bwagner at digprod.com
Fri Aug 4 00:25:56 EDT 2000

Sorry about sending this to the whole PWG. However, it may save someone
feeling that they must object.

Unfortunatly, I have been traveling since the meeting and have not had a
chance to comment on some of the changes.

The agreement (as I recall) was that ScnChannelTypeTC would be replaced by
PrtChannelTypeTC, imported from the printer MIB. This is a TYPE 2 and we
would ask the PWG for new entries as necessary.

ScnChannelStateTC is not equuivalent to its parallel in the printer MIB, and
the printer MIB has it as a type 1. ScnChannelModeTC has no parallel in the
printer MIB, which did not distinguish between control and data channels.
These last two will go into the MFD MIB since they may be paralleled by
other MFD functions.

Bill W.