Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at ieee.org
Tue Jan 23 12:39:01 EST 2001

Dear PWG Company Representatives,

The balloting period for 3 Printer Working Group Standards documents was
extended until and closed on January 19, 2001.  On behalf of Carl-Uno
Manros, Chair of the PWG IPP WG, I have attached the FINAL Ballot Results
for the documents listed below in an .xls file.

*   Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
       Override Attributes for Documents and Pages
*   Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
        "output-bin" attribute extension
*   Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
       "finishings" attribute values extension

Regards,
Cindy

Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434
fax:    +1-509-355-5073