PWG> PWG "landscape" document

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 13 01:08:01 EST 2002

Interest has been expressed within the PWG to try and portray the current
"landscape" of known standards activities within and outside the PWG as
they relate to our industry. The purpose is to identify areas that are
well addressed, overlaps, need for harmony and "weak" areas. This could
turn into a "monster" task but Patrick Pidduck (Printer ON) has taken a
rough first stab at getting this going. Attached is his strawman for
discussion and revision. Everything is open - even the format. If you are
interested in assisting with this topic, I invite you to join in on the
"PWG" reflector.

I apologize if sending the xsl source has caused anyone a problem. I was
having trouble creating a PDF from xsl. If needed, I will persist.

Harry Lewis
Chairman - ISTO PWG
IBM Printing Systems