Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue May 14 18:28:28 EDT 2002

Harry,

You suggested that the PWG Plenary might discuss a new "standard universal
image format", among many other topics, in case IFX group decides not to
meet on Friday.  That topic by itself could and should take a long time,
especially if Scott Foshee comes to explain PDF (and which of the ISO
standard subsets would be appropriate and/or other PDF subsets) and Ron
Bergman has a proposal for using IPP attributes.  I would hope that Scott
could come on Friday and Ron's proposal could be handled on Friday.  Sounds
like a real full agenda just for Friday.

Tom