McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Mar 16 13:19:18 EST 2003

Hi Harry,

I agree - the IPP Job Actuals should get a CS 510x.y number assigned.
See my immediate previous reply to Tom's numbering message.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

PS - I would be more opposed to numbering CS documents if they were
more tentative.  But they have already been prototyped and have
already PASSED a Formal Approval Vote.  I doubt that many CS docs
will ever fail to progress to STD status.