thrasher at lexmark.com thrasher at lexmark.com
Wed Mar 26 14:02:41 EST 2003

Since there are time constraints for the near term, can we just get the
very next F2F meeting scheduled
ASAP and look at further re-arrangements at that F2F...????

For me...using keywords instead of numbers.......:)

June 2-6    (preferable)
June 16-20  (acceptable)

Location options (no preference)... for either week.

JT

"Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com>@pwg.org on 03/26/2003 01:54:34
PM

Sent by:    owner-pwg at pwg.org