Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 2 12:07:31 EST 2003

In case we don't get WebEx up... here is the Sametime info.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 04/02/2003 10:06 AM -----

D02DB541 at IBMDC02
03/31/2003 09:04 AM

        To:     harryl at us.ibm.com
        cc:
        Subject:        "PWG Plenary" (an outbound Sametime web
conference)

Subject: PWG Plenary (outbound conference)

Below are the details of the Sametime web conference you recently
scheduled or changed at http://w3.ibm.com/e-meetings/webconferences

Essentials
=========
Meeting Name            PWG Plenary
Start Time              Wed Apr 2 10:00:00 2003 MST (UTC -7)
Duration                1 hr 30 min
IBM Confidential?       No
Unlisted?               No
Password?               pwg1plen
Moderator               Harry Lewis
Meeting Bookmark

  For IBMers
http://d02db541.southbury.ibm.com/team/emeetings_out/stconf.nsf/openMeeting?openAgent&2A4AA6811C49E1BF85256CFA0058414D

  For Customers
http://www-125.ibm.com/team/emeetings/stconf.nsf/ExtBookmarkView/PWG%20Plenary

Tools
=====
Whiteboard
Screen sharing
Chat

Attachments
===========
None

Optional Information
===============

To attend the meeting
===================
The meeting will begin at the start time listed above.  To attend the
meeting, click on the meeting bookmark (above). You will be taken directly
into the meeting.

You will be asked to enter your username and password.  If the meeting has
a password (see above), you will be asked to enter it.  The meeting
manager will provide you with the password.

You may, as an alternative,

* Visit the web conference home page at:
  ... For customers, http://www.ibm.com/team/emeetings
  ... For IBMers, http://w3.ibm.com/e-meetings/webconferences

* Click on "Attend." You will see a list of active meetings.

* If your meeting is listed, find the name and click on it; you will be
taken into the meeting.
* If your meeting is unlisted, type the exact meeting name in the "Attend
unlisted meeting" field; you will be taken into the meeting.

If you have comments about how to improve our web conferencing service,
please add them to our newsgroup at
http://w3.ibm.com/e-meetings/webconferences, select "Help - Discussion
Forum". Customers should pass on comments to their IBM contact.

Web Conferences are powered by Lotus Sametime -
http://www.lotus.com/sametime