PWG> PWG Process Document Phone Conference

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 2 13:36:38 EST 2004

Here are the details for phone and web conference. Note that you need to
get an IBM ID the first time you engage one of these web conferences.
Instructions below. I will post the latest version of the PWG Process
document via separate note, later today.

Date - Thursday Mar 4
Time - 1pm EST (10am PST)
Duration - 1Hr

Dial-in numbers:
----------------
   Toll Free:  1-888-685-6850
   Toll:  1-719-884-4669
   Tie Line:  650-3328

Passcode:
----------
  Participant: 453876

OBTAIN A CONFERENCE ID

    + When joining the web conference, you will be asked for an IBM ID and
password.
      Please use the same ID and password that you use when visiting
www.ibm.com.  If
      you need an IBM ID and password, visit
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow
      and follow the steps outlined there.  The ID should be active within
10 minutes of
      submission.

    + If this is your first IBM Web Conference, attend the special "test"
meeting to
      make sure that you can join easily.  Please visit
      http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow/ and click "test
meeting"

    + To join the conference, a Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer is
required.

JOIN THE WEB CONFERENCE

   1) Join the conference up to 15 minutes prior to 3/4/2004 11:00 AM (UTC
-7)
   2) Direct your web browser to the following URL:
https://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/meetingdetails.jsp?meetingId=819896362487B1B8FB76C80C9A2C8456

   3) When asked, enter your user name and password.  Customers use your
IBM ID.
   4) When prompted, enter the web conference password:  pwg1now

   Additional web conference details:

      Conference name:    PWG Process
      Password:           pwg1now
      Start time:         3/4/2004 11:00 AM (UTC -7)
      Duration:           1h 0m

Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems