McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 25 19:15:14 EST 2004

Hi,

VERY interesting new work on a next generation Service Discovery
protocol and framework, heavily based on SLPv2 (RFC 2608).

Much more sophisticated (load balancing, GUID service IDs rather
than mere URI for unique services, etc.) than any service
discovery protocol I've ever seen.  If this advances in IETF,
it will be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Recommended reading.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434