PWG> Updated PWG Process

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 9 00:07:13 EDT 2004

Updates from our meeting today are incorporated in the posted docs. At the
meeting were Ira, Pete, Gail, Jerry, Dennis, Lee and Harry.
Please check the URLs in section 7. I may have the informational/yada
paths wrong.
We still have to deal with Lee's comments about section 6 and we left off
at section 8.3.2.1 where we will pick up next week on the 15th.
We also reviewed Pete's SM update procedures. Pete will update his doc and
we will also review that next week.
Thanks everybody!
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20040408.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20040408-rev.doc
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers