Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed May 12 00:39:57 EDT 2004

I goofed and posted the PWG Process Last Call document in the wrong
directory. The link in the initial note (below) has been DISABLED. The
correct link for the last call review document is
ftp://pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20040511.pdf
ftp://pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20040511.doc
If you have already retrieved or begun reviewing from the original link...
the document HAS NOT CHANGED... just the link.
Last Call is still in process and will end June 2.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 05/11/2004 10:33 PM -----

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
05/11/2004 09:57 AM

pwg at pwg.org
cc

Subject
PWG> Last Call - PWG Process

I wold like to announce Last Call on the PWG Process document. Our goal
was to end Last Call at the Plenary in Vancouver but I have missed that
target. I don't think it will server the PWG to wait until the next f2f
(mid August) so we may require an interim, remote, plenary. Let's cross
that bridge when we come to it.

Last Call ends 16 working days from today which is June 2 by my count.

Please discuss your comments on pwg at pwg.org
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/standards/process/pwg-process20-20040511.pdf
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers