Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu May 20 00:05:02 EDT 2004

Reminder (see below for details). Also... some (editorial) comments
received during last call

1)  There is inconsistent capitalization on the section Titles.  Either
capitalize all the words (except a, an, the, or, and, in, etc.) or
capitalize only the first word and proper nouns.

2)  In several places referencing a specific section (e.g., "in section
10.3"), the word "Section" is not always capitalized.  It should be.

3)  In Section 8.1, there is an extra period after "(Los Angeles, CA,
USA)"

4)  In Section 9, first bullet seems to be missing it's ending ["... and
attributes and"]

5)  In Section 12, not all of the authors have their complete contact info
listed.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 05/19/2004 10:02 PM -----

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM
05/12/2004 11:25 AM

pwg at pwg.org
cc

Subject
Process Last Call conference call

We have the opportunity for one conference call, in the time slot we have
been using, prior to the Vancouver f2f.

Thursday May 20
Duration 1.5 hr.
Start Time 10PDT (1EDT)

Dial-in
----------------
   Toll Free:  1-888-685-6850
   Toll:       1-719-884-4669
   Passcode:   453876
ftp://pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20040511.pdf
ftp://pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20040511.doc
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers