Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 16 14:16:54 EDT 2004

Ira, the PWG would be more than happy to help arrange a joint FSG/PWG
meeting in San Antonio. We should strive to be certain by the end of July,
and, for meeting planning purposes,, get an initial headcount. Look
forward to the possibility of this meeting!
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
06/16/2004 10:53 AM

printing-architecture at freestandards.org, printing-sc at freestandards.org,
"'pwg at pwg.org'" <pwg at pwg.org>
cc
"'Till Kamppeter'" <till.kamppeter at gmx.net>, Claudia
Alimpich/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS, "'Petrie, Glen'" <glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com>
Subject
PWG> Query - Joint FSG/PWG face-to-face in San Antonio (15-17 Nov 2004  )

Hi,

*** Please respond quickly if you _can_ attend or _cannot_
attend this proposed meeting, using 'reply all'.  I will
consolidate replies across the three mailing lists. ***

Yesterday, in the FSG Open Printing Job Ticket working group,
Glen Petrie, Claudia Alimpich, Till Kamppeter, and I discussed
possible dates in 2004 for a joint FSG/PWG face-to-face.  We
looked at the current PWG scheduled meetings Harry Lewis posted.

The only plausible candidate we found was San Antonio, Texas, in
November.  We suggest running parallel meetings on Monday and
Tuesday and then having a joint plenary on Wednesday morning.

Monday - 15 November 2004
  PWG - TBD
  FSG - Open Printing International Steering Committee

Tuesday - 16 November 2004
  PWG - WIMS (Web-based Imaging Management Service)
  FSG - Open Printing WG meetings (JT, Driver, etc.)

Wednesday - 17 November 2004
  PWG - Joint Plenary (morning)
      - TBD (afternoon)
  FSG - Joint Plenary (morning)