McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Dec 15 12:47:39 EST 2004

Hi Ron,

OK - we'll wait for some further feedback from Mike and
Ivan (and Harry?).  It seems we're converging (below).

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that there will be a stable
draft WITH introductory text in time for the Portland
meeting in early January.

Most people are now or will soon be on vacation for the
rest of this calendar year.  Nancy and I will be moving
south to Ann Arbor for the winter early next week.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434