Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 28 16:49:04 EST 2005

I am available this week.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

wamwagner at comcast.net
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
11/28/2005 02:39 PM

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>, "'pwg at pwg.org'" <pwg at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
PWG> 12 Noon EST 30 Nov WIMS Telcom - Ira's Relax NG topic

We can add Ira's observation to the agenda for this Wednesday, 12 Noon.
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Passcode: 2635888#
I think that Harry will not be available for this week's concalls. So SC
discussion may be a while off. However, the quoted message apperas to be
problems found by the IETF XCON WG. I suggest that the first questions is
to what extent do these problems apply to PWG Schema.

With respect to other WIMS WG topics:

a. Minutes: ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_051116.pdf
b. Abstracting the WIMS protocol spec.

However, if we do not have a reasonable attedance, there would be little
sense in  discussing these rather significant topics.

Bill Wagner