McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 10 10:56:05 EST 2005

Hi folks,                                       Thursday (10 March 2005)

Mike Fenelon converted the PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB to MS Word and
added PWG boilerplate for v1.0 - status of 'Stable' - now posted at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050310.doc
    - MS Word document source

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050310.mib
    - ASN.1 MIB source - SMIv2 format

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpportmib10-20050310.pdf
    - Acrobat PDF - PWG boilerplate, introduction, model, references

This MIB compiles without warnings in both Epilogue Emissary and SMICng.

We will start a PWG Last Call on this document within the next week, to
span the PWG face-to-face meeting in Tokyo in April and finish during a
special PWG plenary telecon the following week.

Cheers,
- Editors of PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB
  o Mike Fenelon (Microsoft)
  o Ivan Pavicevic (Microsoft)
  o Ron Bergman (Ricoh)
  o Ira McDonald (High North Inc)

[change log - to be deleted before Candidate Standard publication]

8 March 2005 (v1.0)
- Converted to official PWG working draft
- Expanded the background section