McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Jun 30 12:20:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

Please take a look at these meeting dates for possible PWG face-to-face
meetings in 2006.
These dates should be considered at the Plenary during the July face-to-face
in Cupertino.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434