PWG> SC - New Orleans Meeting

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Aug 30 21:28:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

My mistake.  There is NOT a PWG Steering Committee meeting tomorrow.
The next regularly scheduled one is Thursday 8 September (biweekly).

But the topic of New Orleans schedule is cogent and should be considered
soon.

The Doubletree may think their New Orleans facility will be open then, but
the FEMA and National Guard may have different ideas.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434