McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Jan 26 13:55:38 EST 2006

Hi,

On behalf of FSG Open Printing team, the FSG/OP wants to
skip colocation with the PWG in April - instead focusing
on FSG/OP people attending the OSDL Printing Summit the
following week in Atlanta, GA.

The FSG/OP does want to colocate (w/ dual track sessions)
and have a Joint Plenary with the PWG in October.

In the Project Status part of the PWG Plenary in April,
I can present a few slides with FSG/OP updates.

Cheers,
- Ira (for the FSG/OP International Steering Committee)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com