PWG> SC - April Agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Mar 1 15:15:46 EST 2006

Hi,

My two cents - trim the IPP Extensions to one-hour (unless someone in the
secret handshake society actually knows that TCG will be bringing specific
concrete security proposals).  The IPP Printer State Reasons Extension
that I will be writing on behalf of Sharp this year is simple and not at all
controversial (no new attributes at all).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434