PWG> SC - SC Telecon today 18 May?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu May 18 13:57:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

Neither Jerry's minutes nor my own say, but today is
the next scheduled PWG SC meeting.

Are we meeting?

I have some status to report for October joint meeting
with the OSDL Printing Summit/FSG Open Printing folks.
And I believe I have a brief IPP topic (pending checking
with Craig Whittle).

Also, the SC should comment on whether WIMS Binding
spec waits for Last Call until either:

(a) WSDL/2.0 tools are available for Normative bindings
    - for concrete _interoperable_ examples

(b) SM/2.0 has gone to Last Call/Candidate Standard
    - for concrete examples using CopyService object,
      CopyServiceStatus containing CopyServiceCounters
      (from Counter.xsd), and CopyJob (yet to be
      defined as part of Imaging System modelling)

Harry, Jerry, Lee, et al - are you folks available?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com