Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:03:30 EST 2007

Hi,

All - please take ten minutes to read the proposed PWG MIB Numbers
Registry that I posted after the PWG Montreal in September at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-mib-numbers-20070930.txt

The SC plans to adopt (or revise) this document on Thursday 15 November.
It will *then* be copied with a simple filename (for durable references) to:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/registry/pwg-mib-numbers.txt

(or the directory might simply be "informational" - see below)

This document extends the PWG Namespace Policy (January 2006) at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/informational/pwg-namespace-policy.txt

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
work: +1-906-494-2434
home: +1-906-494-2697