PWG> Free XML Editor w/ TREE View

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:42:17 EST 2007

Hi,

PWG SC members take note - please take a look at this tool.

Peter's XML Editor (PXE) is widely praised in the mailing lists
of XML standards folks.

A very nice, context-sensitive, DTD and XML Schema validating
XML Editor with a *tree view* (similar to XML Spy).  I use it as my
default XML viewer and editor these days.

Version 2.0 (2003) is available free at:

  http://www.iol.ie/~pxe/

RECOMMENDED.

Note - I also still use Architag XRay Editor as a second XML
validation tool, but it lacks the essential tree view:

  http://www.architag.com/xray/

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
work: +1-906-494-2434