SM> Semantic documernts

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Sat Aug 24 21:04:31 EDT 2002

All,

Sorry if this as a repeat for you.  I apparently was not subscribed to the
sm mailing list for some unknown reason.  Therefore I have missed any
traffic.

In preparation for the meeting in Santa Fe  a new version of the Semantic
Model document was posted on the PWG site. The URL is
"<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-07-020816.pdf>
". We will use this document with line numbers as the basis for our
conversation at the PWG meeting.
I have updated the XML schema files based on input and the new semantic
document.  There is now a "master list" of all the semantic elements(and
types) defined by the PWG Semantic model (See i).  These semantic elements
and groups are referenced from the other files.  There is a single file that
defines the grouping of processing attributes into the 4 groups finishing,
rendering, imposition and job-level (See ii).  The document, job and printer
are described in the remaining files.

VI. Review Attribute Structure Object Schemas
	i.    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PwgAttr.xsd
	ii.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/ProcessingAttributes.xsd
 	iii.  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/Document.xsd
	iv.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/DocumentAttributes.xsd
	v.    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/Job.xsd
	vi.   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/JobAttributes.xsd
	vii.  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/Printer.xsd
	viii. ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PrinterAttributes.xsd

Pete