SM> Semantic Model Review Comments

HALL,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1) dhall at hp.com
Thu Jan 9 11:50:14 EST 2003

Hey Pete..  Here is my feedback for the specification.  It's looking really
good!  :)

Dave

Page 7:
Document definition - do we need a mention of multiple files?
Document Description Elements - Need to add?

Page 11:
4.1.2: The PrinterDescriptionElements contains many *Supported.  A short
discussion about the differences between the *Supported and the
ProcessingSupported object would be helpful.

Page 12:  Line 256 - Five groups?  Add ProcessingActual?

Page 14: Line 299 - Four groups?  Add DocumentProcessingActual?