SM> Latest PWG Schemas (v0.92) available

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Fri Feb 21 11:02:22 EST 2003

All,
The latest PWG schemas have been updated.  See "Semantic Model Schema:
Latest Version" under "Documents" on the Semantic Model Web page
"http://www.pwg.org/sm/index.html" for links to all the schemas.  The schema
files are all stored under "http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/".
The schemas do not have the latest version of "DocumentFormatDetails" or
"StatusStrings".  Other things not included are
"CharacterRepertoireSupported" and the color&imaging extensions.
Please forward any comments to me and the Semantic Model mailing list.
Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center